Median home price in Arizona’s most expensive ZIP code tops $1M
PHOENIX — Buying a home in Arizona’s most expensive ZIP code will cost a small fortune, a real estate website said.
According to real estate website Property Shark, the most expensive ZIP code in the Grand Canyon State is 85253 in Paradise Valley. The median home sale price in the ZIP code was $1,040,000 in 2016, placing it well above other parts of the Phoenix metro area.
Paying that hefty price tag may lead to rubbing elbows with some celebrity residents, including rock legend Alice Cooper or Judas Priest frontman Rob Halford.
The second- and third-most expensive ZIP codes in the Valley are in north Scottsdale. Last year’s median home price in the 85262 ZIP code was $687,100, while the median price was $647,500 in ZIP code 85266.
Both Scottsdale ZIPs are known for their golf courses, country clubs and high-end restaurants.
Property Shark said the Phoenix area was home to 12 of the nation’s top 50 most expensive ZIP codes last year.
- Scottsdale is most expensive Arizona city to rent a home in
- FJI.design offering ‘Design it Forward’ for growing food or drink business
- Report: NFL to suspend Jameis Winston over Scottsdale groping
- Ex-Cardinals kicker Jay Feely selling Phoenix-area home for $2.65 million
- Golf Channel program to spotlight Scottsdale as a golf destination