Main Street Minute: Ice cream chain to add another shop in metro Phoenix
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Scottsdale is getting another Creamistry ice cream shop. The chain is planning to open a store near Scottsdale Road and Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard on May 12. The California-based company has three stores already open in the Valley, including one at Camelback and Scottsdale roads.
• Wells Fargo is holding a job fair Monday in Phoenix. The banking giant is looking for student loan consultants and loan document specialists. The event runs from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the Metro Goodwill Career Center near 35th and Peoria avenues.
• Sprouts is expanding in the Valley. The Phoenix-based natural grocer plans to open a store in Mesa near Loop 202 and Mesa Drive this year. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the chain will open 11 stores nationwide in 2017, and that each location will create more than 100 jobs.
- Navajo Nation sues Wells Fargo for alleged predatory tactics
- Phoenix NCAA Final Four had some of year’s most expensive resale tickets
- Main Street Minute: Job fair in Mesa lines up tech and banking managers
- Phoenix may officially rename Broadway Road after MLK Jr.
- Scottsdale Police Department canine officer officially has new name