TAYLORS, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina authorities say a bounce house was lifted into the air by a gust of wind, sending several children to the hospital.
Taylors Fire Battalion Chief Ricky Reed told The Greenville News (http://grnol.co/2omldrR ) that the accident happened 2 p.m. Saturday at a church carnival near Greenville.
Springwell Church issued a statement that the inflatable amusement was part of its annual Spring Carnival.
It says that five children were taken to the hospital but didn’t have further information on their conditions.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood
- Jake LaMotta, boxer who inspired ‘Raging Bull,’ dies at 95