Construction workers leave sweet message for patients at Phoenix hospital
PHOENIX — For those who have ever spent time in a hospital, you know it’s no fun. Spending days, weeks or even months strapped to a hospital bed while nurses and doctors poke and prod you to try and cure your illness is nobody’s idea of a party.
But a group of construction workers wanted to brighten up patients at Banner University Medical Center in Phoenix, so they penned a message on a building under construction for patients to see.
The message read “GET WELL FROM THE IRON WORKERS,” according to the hospital’s Facebook post, and could be seen from “patient rooms on the southwest corner of the current tower.”
The workers, who are with Nexus Steel, definitely brightened up these patients day.
- University of Arizona aims to reduce heart disease in diabetic Hispanics
- Grant funds Arizona-based collaboration for Alzheimer’s research
- Health officials say monsoon causing spike in Arizona asthma attacks
- Banner Alzheimer’s Institute looking for participants to study disease
- Valley hospital says it will miss Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington