Honduran man shot in Mexico found injured along Arizona border road
SELLS, Ariz. — Border patrol agents said they helped a Honduran man they found along a border road who had been shot in Mexico.
Casa Grande Station border patrol agents said they found the 24-year-old man Tuesday near Sells.
The man told the agents he had been shot three days ago while he was in Mexico.
He said he applied two tourniquets to himself and dragged himself under the fence. The agents called for assistance and the man was taken to a Tucson hospital via helicopter. Officials have no word on his condition.
The Tohono O’odham Police Department is investigating the incident.
- Phoenix-based marijuana company plans to turn town into pot resort
- Mexicans dig through collapsed buildings as quake kills 225
- Arizona officials urging people to get flu shots as season approaches
- Phoenix is fastest-warming city in US, meteorologist says
- Arizona ‘Dreamers’ could join DACA lawsuit against Trump