Professor’s kid goes viral after wearing Godzilla costume to class
We’ve heard of getting dressed up to go to school, but this may be taking things a little too far. And it’s hilarious.
Web design and development teacher Erika Biga Lee told Buzzfeed News she brought her 7-year-old son Max with her to class because he was on spring break.
Attending a university class is probably not the most fun thing to do for a child, but Max knew how to make the most of his visit: Dress like Godzilla.
Lee said that Max loves Godzilla, so he decided to bring the suit with him. Her students encouraged him to put the costume on during class.
Max went viral after an undergraduate instructor, Nathaniel Ferguson, took to Twitter to show the world his unusual, but adorable, class period.
The students seemed to enjoy him walking around the classroom being himself and class continued as normal.
Lee said on Twitter that she didn’t understand why anyone was surprised that Max showed up in a costume. It wasn’t the first time she had a child-sized dinosaur roaming the halls alongside her.
It looks like Max won the internet this week.
- Arizona ranks last in nation for adverse childhood experiences
- Adorable Australian shepherd conquers his fear of slides
- 2-year-old meets Michelle Obama after photo admiring portrait goes viral
- Arizona ranks poorly among US states for health of women, children
- Grand Canyon University earns OK on nonprofit application