NEW YORK (AP) — In a story April 7, The Associated Press reported that Google has been working with more than 100 news organizations and fact-checking groups, including the AP, the BBC and NPR. The story should have specified that while Google worked with groups that serve as liaisons to those organizations, it did not work with all the individual organizations directly.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses
- Trump ends business councils after slew of CEOs drop out
- Pressured by government, Uber agrees to protect rider data
- Main Street Minute: Arizona Make-A-Wish receives generous donation
- Main Street Minute: Scottsdale-based P.F. Chang’s opens in London