NEW YORK (AP) — In a story April 7, The Associated Press reported that Google has been working with more than 100 news organizations and fact-checking groups, including the AP, the BBC and NPR. The story should have specified that while Google worked with groups that serve as liaisons to those organizations, it did not work with all the individual organizations directly.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Main Street Minute: State library picks up grant to digitize newspapers
- ATM turns 50, forever changes consumer behavior
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps