Top 10 Phoenix-area spots to mark National Burrito Day
PHOENIX — We’ve got good news — really good news — that could be the push you need to make it to the weekend: Thursday is National Burrito Day.
The holiday nearly slipped past us. It is apparently the first Thursday of every April, meaning April 6 is the lucky date this year.
We’re not sure there is any place better in the nation to spend the big day than the Grand Canyon State. After all, Arizona boasts one of the best burrito spots in America and a bad burrito tends to be a rarity.
But how will you choose where to go? Eating multiple burritos — no matter how tempting the thought — is no easy feat, so the choice will count.
To help you out, we sought out the 10 best burrito places in town (or just did a search on the popular social media app Foursquare) and put them in the gallery below.
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Olive Garden unveils Italian nachos and the internet is not OK
- Chili named Arizona’s most searched recipe for Super Bowl Sunday
- Phoenix-area group donates food-filled backpacks to hungry schoolkids
- Eat up! Food prices in Arizona down more than 6 percent in 2017