BRUSSELS (AP) — The European Commission has imposed anti-dumping duties on steel products from China to stop them flooding Europe’s struggling steel market.
The Commission said Thursday that an investigation has confirmed that Chinese hot-rolled flat steel has been sold in Europe at dumping prices.
The Chinese exports will now be taxed with duties ranging from 18.1 percent to 35.9 percent.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses
- Trump ends business councils after slew of CEOs drop out
- Pressured by government, Uber agrees to protect rider data
- Main Street Minute: Arizona Make-A-Wish receives generous donation
- Main Street Minute: Scottsdale-based P.F. Chang’s opens in London