Resort mansion with lazy river in Paradise Valley for sale at $18M
Ever wanted to own your own resort? Now, you can. It will just cost you a cool $18 million.
The house is a modest 15,381 square feet and sits on a 4.5 acre plot of land. Sure, the house has a wine cellar, chef’s kitchen, a library, media room, seven bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. But perhaps more impressive is its enormous backyard.
Step outside to a 150,000-gallon lazy river, a water slide, a rope swing, a splash pad, putting green, firepits and a sand volleyball court. It even has locker rooms for friends you invite over.
Sounds like a vacation resort, right?
Its real-estate listing says it can entertain 120 guests and has a cottage for an on-site caretaker.
Just a short walk away from the eastern foot of Camelback Mountain, this massive playground of a home is for sale in the heart of Paradise Valley between Camelback Road and McDonald Drive.
- Office building with waterfront views planned for Tempe Town Lake area
- Ex-Cardinal Tyrann Mathieu’s Phoenix-area home listed for $1.4M
- Foreclosures up in Phoenix area, but it’s no reason to worry, expert says
- See spectacular images of enormous dust walls in Arizona
- Scottsdale is most expensive Arizona city to rent a home in