Resort mansion with lazy river in Paradise Valley for sale at $18M
Ever wanted to own your own resort? Now, you can. It will just cost you a cool $18 million.
The house is a modest 15,381 square feet and sits on a 4.5 acre plot of land. Sure, the house has a wine cellar, chef’s kitchen, a library, media room, seven bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. But perhaps more impressive is its enormous backyard.
Step outside to a 150,000-gallon lazy river, a water slide, a rope swing, a splash pad, putting green, firepits and a sand volleyball court. It even has locker rooms for friends you invite over.
Sounds like a vacation resort, right?
Its real-estate listing says it can entertain 120 guests and has a cottage for an on-site caretaker.
Just a short walk away from the eastern foot of Camelback Mountain, this massive playground of a home is for sale in the heart of Paradise Valley between Camelback Road and McDonald Drive.
- Another blast rocks Austin, but unrelated to other bombings
- Phoenix rescue crews make multiple morning trips up Camelback Mountain
- Scottsdale mansion sells for $17.5M, breaks state record
- Scottsdale mansion near Camelback Mountain on sale for $7.65 million
- Former MLB pitcher Matt Cain cuts Paradise Valley home price again