2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
BASE PRICE: $29,605 for base model; $32,905 for EX-L; $35,955 for Touring.
AS TESTED: $36,830.
TYPE: Front-engine, front-wheel-drive, five-passenger, gasoline-electric hybrid, mid-size sedan.
ENGINE: 2-liter, double overhead cam, Atkinson cycle four-cylinder with i-VTEC mated to two electric motors and a 1.3-kilowatt hour, lithium ion battery pack.
MILEAGE: 49 mpg (city), 47 mpg (highway).
TOP SPEED: 112 mph.
LENGTH: 194.1 inches.
WHEELBASE: 109.3 inches.
CURB WEIGHT: 3,300 pounds.
BUILT AT: Japan.
DESTINATION CHARGE: $875.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Main Street Minute: State library picks up grant to digitize newspapers
- ATM turns 50, forever changes consumer behavior
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco