PHOENIX — The Food Network will highlight some of the big and delicious food the Valley has to offer when its show “Ginormous Food” films at Porkopolis in Scottsdale on Wednesday.
The show’s premise is just what it sounds like: It travels to restaurants around the nation to find the biggest and tastiest foods in America.
According to a press release, Porkopolis will feature the Brady Bacon Burger, Mammoth Meatloaf Platter and Ginormous Meat Plate during its shoot on Wednesday. The restaurant’s original location in Chandler has been open since 2012.
But that’s not all for the Valley’s big foods: “Ginormous Food” has or will also film this week at Chompie’s in Tempe, El Palacio Mexican Restaurant and Cantina in Chandler and Stray Dogs, BOCA Tacos, and Lindy’s on 4th in Tucson, according to ABC15.
The show is hosted by Josh Denny and premiered in January. A Food Network blog says the show will “go inside restaurants across the country from Philly to Richmond to Nashville, to showcase the little known but big and big flavored bites they’re serving up.”
While it is not known yet when Arizona’s big foods will premiere on the small screen, the second season of “Ginormous Food” is set to premiere on April 28 on the Food Network.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Main Street Minute: Z’Tejas to serve all-day happy hour on Memorial Day
- Scottsdale named one of WalletHub’s top cities for summer jobs
- Tempe police: Arrests made in drug-linked shooting deaths
- Phoenix firefighters help Arizona couple give birth to baby outside Scottsdale resort
- Former World Series winner’s Scottsdale house up for sale