LOS ANGELES (AP) — A freeway crash involving a milk tanker in Los Angeles has injured seven people, three of them critically.
The Fire Department says four vehicles were involved in a crash on southbound State Route 2 at around 5 p.m. Tuesday in the Glassell Park area.
The tanker overturned, spilling milk along State Route 2. Several people were trapped in their cars and had to be rescued.
Traffic on the roadway was backed up for miles.
There’s no word yet on what caused the crash.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Drawing nears for Powerball jackpot that’s climbed to $700M
- Mexican soldiers seize 140 pounds of fentanyl near Arizona border
- Pence says Confederate statues are state, local decision
- Twitter reacts to solar eclipse and it’s pretty funny
- Half of Arizonans in poll side against Trump pardoning Arpaio in Phoenix