Popular Phoenix resort Royal Palms to undergo renovation
PHOENIX — A popular Phoenix resort will spend a little time pampering itself this spring.
Royal Palms Resort and Spa will start renovations of rooms and other areas of the nearly 10 acres at 52nd Street and Camelback Road in June.
The Phoenix Business Journal reported Tuesday the bulk of the changes will start in June.
In a post to TripAdvisor, a spokesman for the hotel wrote that the site would be making over the 119 rooms this year.
The resort’s lodging are designated as casitas, estate rooms, villas, terraces and suites.
Some touch-ups have already been made around the pool and meeting spaces.
The resort, owned by international chain Hyatt, is one of the more requested wedding venues in the Valley and the restaurant, T. Cook’s, was rated one of the best restaurants in Phoenix by Zagat.
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale’s Beat the Heat race to return in June after five-year hiatus
- Flake wouldn’t impeach Trump, but says his actions are bad for US
- Phoenix high school student arrested for bringing loaded gun on campus