Popular Phoenix resort Royal Palms to undergo renovation
PHOENIX — A popular Phoenix resort will spend a little time pampering itself this spring.
Royal Palms Resort and Spa will start renovations of rooms and other areas of the nearly 10 acres at 52nd Street and Camelback Road in June.
The Phoenix Business Journal reported Tuesday the bulk of the changes will start in June.
In a post to TripAdvisor, a spokesman for the hotel wrote that the site would be making over the 119 rooms this year.
The resort’s lodging are designated as casitas, estate rooms, villas, terraces and suites.
Some touch-ups have already been made around the pool and meeting spaces.
The resort, owned by international chain Hyatt, is one of the more requested wedding venues in the Valley and the restaurant, T. Cook’s, was rated one of the best restaurants in Phoenix by Zagat.
- Sky Harbor runway to close for repairs in early 2018
- Three cities in Arizona earn top ranks for advancing LGBT rights
- Off Central: Guitar-making school puts Phoenix on musical maps
- Former Mesa officer charged with fatally shooting man to start trial
- Here’s what you need to know about Lost Lake Festival in Phoenix