Main Street Minute: Harkins Theatres featuring classic movie night
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• It’s classics night at Harkins starting at 7 o’clock. Every Tuesday in April, movie fans can relive a few favorites for $5 a person. This week’s feature, “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure” from 1989, will be showing at 11 theaters.
• There’s a job fair for equipment testers set for Tuesday in Phoenix. People are wanted to run landscaping equipment to ensure everything is running properly. The hiring event runs from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. near 24th Street and Camelback Road.
• A San Diego-based company has shelled out nearly $12 million for an additional 68 acres of land in the East Valley. Business Real Estate Weekly of Arizona reports Sunbelt Investment now owns 270 acres at Mesa Elliot Technology Park near Loop 202 and Elliot Road.
- Phoenix named one of the top 10 friendliest small business locations
- Phoenix jury convicts Syrian man accused of making bomb component
- Police situation forces closure of I-17 in Phoenix during rush hour
- Here are some fun things to do in the Valley this St. Patrick’s Day weekend
- Phoenix-area zoo welcomes birth of two mountain lion cubs