Main Street Minute: Harkins Theatres featuring classic movie night
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• It’s classics night at Harkins starting at 7 o’clock. Every Tuesday in April, movie fans can relive a few favorites for $5 a person. This week’s feature, “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure” from 1989, will be showing at 11 theaters.
• There’s a job fair for equipment testers set for Tuesday in Phoenix. People are wanted to run landscaping equipment to ensure everything is running properly. The hiring event runs from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. near 24th Street and Camelback Road.
• A San Diego-based company has shelled out nearly $12 million for an additional 68 acres of land in the East Valley. Business Real Estate Weekly of Arizona reports Sunbelt Investment now owns 270 acres at Mesa Elliot Technology Park near Loop 202 and Elliot Road.
- Phoenix officer in critical condition after Cave Creek car crash
- Organization aiming to relaunch migrant foster program in Phoenix
- Second Phoenix facility illegally housing migrant children discovered
- Boy, 13, charged with attempted murder of teen neighbor in Phoenix
- Neo-Nazi to be re-tried in Phoenix death of woman in interracial couple