NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Monday:
Tesla Inc., up $20.22 to $298.52
The electric car maker said deliveries rose 69 percent to 25,000 in the first quarter.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV, down 52 cents to $10.41.
Car makers skidded as they reported their March sales, and auto parts and tire companies fell as well.
Novocure Ltd., up $3 to $11.10
The company said its Optune device, which uses electric fields to fight cancer, appeared in a study to improve survival.
Cigna Corp., up $2.90 to $149.39
Health insurers made outsize gains and helped lift the broader health care sector.
Wells Fargo & Co., down 17 cents to $55.49
Banks and other financial institutions traded lower as bond yields and interest rates fell.
United Therapeutics Corp., down $11.42 to $123.96
The company said it won’t be able to launch a key product until next year because of regulatory delays.
Southwestern Energy Co., down 28 cents to $7.89
Natural gas companies fell as the price of that fuel weakened Monday.
FirstEnergy Corp., down 36 cents to $31.46
Utility companies lagged the market.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Target to up hourly base pay to $15 by end of 2020
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Main Street Minute: State library picks up grant to digitize newspapers
- ATM turns 50, forever changes consumer behavior