Main Street Minute: Coding boot camp is on tap in Chandler
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The University of Arizona’s location in Chandler is launching a coding boot camp this week. The 24-week course will teach students the basics of web-development skills. Class will be taught at the city’s community center near Arizona Avenue and Chandler Boulevard starting Tuesday.
• A local company that specializes in carpet, tile and mattress cleaning is expanding. Zerorez has purchased a 6,000-square-foot space near 35th Avenue and Pinnacle Peak Road in Glendale. The company currently operates from a 3,000-square-foot site in the Deer Valley neighborhood. Zerorez employs 70 but plans to grow over the next several years.
- Historic Castle Hot Springs Resort will be revived in Arizona
- Off Central: Valley girls take part in first responder preparedness course
- How much rain fell in the Phoenix-area this weekend?
- Phoenix-area Starbucks turns away teen on horse in drive-thru
- Ex-radio host Keillor hopes sex harassment charges will fade