LARKSPUR, Colo. (AP) — Veterinarians Michele and Nicholas Anderson don’t leave anyone out when they celebrate life’s big moments.
The Colorado couple “invited” two rescue kittens to their March wedding and included them in photos.
ABC News reports the newlyweds volunteer at Devine Feline, a cat welfare clinic in Denver near their home. They brought the kittens, Jeeves and Houdini, along on their wedding day to possibly raise awareness about animal welfare issues.
The couple met in vet school and had been dating for four years before getting married.
The kittens remain available for adoption at Devine Feline.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Report: 90 percent of Maricopa County shelter animals find new homes