A new campus for JPMorgan Chase is going to bring 4,000 jobs to Tempe, according to Phoenix Business Journal.
The 67-acre campus will be at Discovery Business Campus at Elliot Road and the Loop 101.
While the bank’s tower in downtown Phoenix will have jobs shifting to the new location, they will still have some operations stay at their tower, where they have 2,000 workers.
A statement from JPMorgan Chase noted their outlook on what the campus would bring.
“Because JPMorgan Chase is committed to the metro Phoenix market, we’ve signed an agreement to make a significant capital investment and purchase 67 acres within the Discovery Business Park, located at the northwest corner of Elliot Road and Loop 101 in Tempe. This new campus will make it easier for our employees to collaborate in providing outstanding service and solutions to customers and clients around the world. We are excited about out ability to grow our business in Arizona, as well as provide facilities, work environment and accommodations our employees need and deserve.
- Arizona DREAMer named among Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30
- How much should you spend to avoid post-holiday blues in Arizona?
- Part of world’s largest telescope to be built at University of Arizona
- Scottsdale to welcome Arizona’s first ‘dockless’ bike share program
- President Donald Trump again attacks Sen. Jeff Flake on Twitter