March Madness Music Festival in downtown Phoenix reaches full capacity
If you had plans this weekend to watch some music at the March Madness Music Festival in downtown Phoenix, you were out of luck if you didn’t show up early enough.
The event taking place at Margaret T. Hance Park in Phoenix runs over the course of three days, concluding Sunday night. Sunday’s show also reached capacity.
Saturday’s performers included Grouplove, Capital Cities and Leon Bridges.
The three days of free music for the event are the AT&T Block Party that took place on Friday, Coca-Cola Music on Saturday and Sunday ends the event with the Capital One JamFest.
The band Aerosmith will close out the entire weekend on Sunday night.
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- The Churchill in Phoenix announces tenants opening in summer
- NCAA officials coming to Phoenix to explore another Final Four host bid
- Mayor Stanton touts PHX Core, downtown’s new ‘innovation district’
- New owners plan to renovate Chase Tower, Arizona’s tallest building