If you had plans this weekend to watch some music at the March Madness Music Festival in downtown Phoenix, you were out of luck if you didn’t show up early enough.
The event taking place at Margaret T. Hance Park in Phoenix runs over the course of three days, concluding Sunday night. Sunday’s show also reached capacity.
Saturday’s performers included Grouplove, Capital Cities and Leon Bridges.
The three days of free music for the event are the AT&T Block Party that took place on Friday, Coca-Cola Music on Saturday and Sunday ends the event with the Capital One JamFest.
The band Aerosmith will close out the entire weekend on Sunday night.
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath to play free concert in downtown Phoenix
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’