March Madness Music Festival in downtown Phoenix reaches full capacity
If you had plans this weekend to watch some music at the March Madness Music Festival in downtown Phoenix, you were out of luck if you didn’t show up early enough.
The event taking place at Margaret T. Hance Park in Phoenix runs over the course of three days, concluding Sunday night. Sunday’s show also reached capacity.
Saturday’s performers included Grouplove, Capital Cities and Leon Bridges.
The three days of free music for the event are the AT&T Block Party that took place on Friday, Coca-Cola Music on Saturday and Sunday ends the event with the Capital One JamFest.
The band Aerosmith will close out the entire weekend on Sunday night.
- ASU moving Thunderbird graduate classes to downtown Phoenix campus
- Phoenix freeway restriction could impact Electric Light Parade traffic
- 3 children among injured in collision near downtown Phoenix
- Man admits to trying to steal train near downtown Phoenix
- Interstate 17 near downtown Phoenix to be restricted over Nov. 17 weekend