Scottsdale ranked fourth in ‘America’s Favorite Cities for Brunch’
Are you a fan of brunch? If you’re reading this from the Valley, Scottsdale is the place to be according to the folks at Travel & Leisure.
They released their top 15 cities in the United States to have brunch and Scottsdale ranked fourth.
People in Scottsdale like the good life. They golf at some 200 courses. They shop at high-end boutiques. And, come Saturday morning, they brunch.
Scramble is a fast-casual spot with outdoor seating north of the city center. Snooze, another informal restaurant, smothers sweet potato pancakes with pecan icing and mascarpone. For a fancier, boozier brunch, well-heeled locals head to Tanzy, from three-time James Beard Award-winner Sherry Yard. The thick-sliced brioche French toast comes topped with ricotta, bananas, and candied pecan, while the Moscow Mules have house-made ginger beer and coriander-infused rum.
Scramble has two locations in Arizona, one in Phoenix and Scottsdale, open 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. every day.
Snooze has four locations in Arizona, with their Phoenix spot open from 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. daily.
Tanzy’s only spot in the Valley is the Scottsdale location. You’ll have to plan ahead on the weekend if you want to see what the hype is about. Their hours for brunch are from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Scottsdale named among best cities for renters, Glendale among worst
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Why wasn’t Arizona chosen for Amazon’s second headquarters?
- Phoenix-area programs awarded $26 million to give shelter to homeless
- Search for missing Phoenix woman comes to end; no remains found