Man dies after falling off cliff at Lake Pleasant
PHOENIX — A man is dead after he fell off a cliff at Lake Pleasant, according to the Peoria Fire Department.
The man had traumatic injuries from the fall. He then fell into the water, where he was submerged for a matter of minutes until CPR was performed.
Peoria Fire says the incident is under investigation. He died at the scene.
- Body of 54-year-old man recovered at Lake Pleasant in Phoenix area
- Federal government investigating 3rd eagle shooting on Navajo Nation
- Historic Castle Hot Springs Resort will be revived in Arizona
- Inmate at Arizona prison in Buckeye dies; Homicide suspected
- Report: 2 Mexican wolves found dead in Arizona last month