NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Monday:
Wells Fargo & Co., down $1.04 to $57.63
The bank reported numbers from February that indicated its sales practices scandal is still taking a toll on its business.
Dominion Diamond Corp., up $2.28 to $12.20
Washington Cos. offered to buy the diamond mining company for $13.50 a share, or about $1.1 billion.
Nektar Therapeutics, up $6.61 to $22.11
The drug developer said an experimental chronic pain drug met its goals in a late-stage study.
Transocean Ltd., down 25 cents to $12.22
Energy companies traded lower Monday as the price of oil slipped.
Nvidia Corp., up $3.38 to $109.45
Technology stocks rose Monday and did better than the broader market.
Array BioPharma Inc., down 49 cents to $10.07
After talks with regulators, the company withdrew a marketing application for a skin cancer drug and will continue studies.
Jamba Inc., down 30 cents to $9.59
The juice company lowered its sales projections and said it will open fewer stores.
Aevi Genomic Medicine Inc., down $3.23 to $2.21
The company said an experimental drug for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder didn’t meet its goals in a clinical trial.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain