PHOENIX — Grammy-winning friends Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull will be coming to Phoenix in June, it was announced Monday.
Latin pop star Iglesias tweeted out the tour announcement. The two were scheduled to perform June 14 at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix.
Rapper Pitbull also hit up social media with the news.
Tickets for the show go on sale Friday at LiveNation.
Presale tickets, which require a code for fan club members, will go on sale Tuesday.
Iglesias and Pitbull will be joined by boy band CNCO.
The 16-city tour opens in Chicago on June 3.
Other stops on the tour closer to Phoenix include Sacramento on June 8, San Jose on June 9 and Los Angeles on June 10.
Iglesias has sold over 150 million albums, while Pitbull has racked up 70 million in singles sales.
- Officials confirm body found is of 10th Arizona flash flood victim
- Linkin Park cancels Phoenix show, tour after lead singer’s death
- West Nile virus claims first victim of season in Maricopa County
- 2 Arizona college students safely crash-land plane in Montana
- Ann Kirkpatrick announces another run for Congress in Arizona