PHOENIX — Going, going, gone! Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Andre Ethier sold his Phoenix-area home this week for nearly $5 million.
The home near Lindsay and Ocotillio roads in Gilbert was listed for $5 million in March but the buyer was able to get it for $4.9 million.
It was one of the highest prices ever paid for a home in the East Valley.
While that may seem like a lot of money, the house is worth every penny. It has luxurious features such as an entertainment complex, four patios, a pool, spa and a splash pad, a swim-up bar, an in-ground trampoline, soccer field — which doubles as a playground — fire pit, garden and a batting cage.
Oh, and its own windmill.
And in case the six-bed, six-bath home is not big enough to hold all your friends and family, there’s also a guest house. Really.
Take a look at everything this home has to offer.
- More than $1.66M raised for Phoenix Children’s Hospital during Give-A-Thon
- Arizona Supreme Court OKs law penalizing cities for destroying guns
- Phoenix police shoot suspect armed with knife approaching them
- Chase Field dispute between D-backs, county heading to arbitration
- Arizona members of US Congress ask president not to pardon Arpaio