PHOENIX — If you’re in the market for a new home, or just have an extra $5 million burning a hole in your pocket, good news: Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Andre Ethier is putting his Gilbert house up for sale.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Ethier is selling his 9,300-square-foot home located at 21423 S. 147th St. in Gilbert — for the price of $5 million.
While that may seem like a lot of money, the house is worth every penny. It has luxurious features such as an entertainment complex, four patios, a pool, spa and a splash pad, a swim-up bar, an in-ground trampoline, soccer field — which doubles as a playground — fire pit, garden, windmill and a batting cage.
And in case the six-bed, six-bath home is not big enough to hold all your friends and family, there’s also a guest house. Really.
Take a look at everything this home has to offer.
- Historic Grand Canyon cemetery closing to new burials
- Silver Alert issued for Phoenix woman with medical conditions
- Tempe animal shelter closing, needs homes for animals
- Phoenix Suns’ Devin Booker buys Paradise Valley home for $3.25 million
- Flagstaff named best town in America to celebrate Fourth of July