Seeing green: Phoenix-area fountain goes green for St. Patrick’s Day
PHOENIX — It’s a St. Patrick’s Day tradition like no other: A large fountain in Fountain Hills, Arizona, has been dyed green to celebrate the Irish holiday.
For residents of Fountain Hills, this is nothing new, but the tradition still catches the eye of residents and visitors alike.
This St. Patrick’s Day was a little bit different for Fountain Hills residents because the town celebrated the holiday without its annual festival, which typically features Irish music, food and drinks.
For those who are looking to visit the fountain and get a taste of what Fountain Hills has to offer, the town will be holding the Fountain O’Green Artisan Market through Sunday.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor to receive its first urgent care clinic
- Phoenix police asking for public’s assistance to identify found child
- AP-NORC Poll: Amid strikes, Americans back teacher raises
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in 2013 fatal hit-and-run
- Eastern Arizona wildfire balloons to more than 15,000 acres in size