PHOENIX — It’s a St. Patrick’s Day tradition like no other: A large fountain in Fountain Hills, Arizona, has been dyed green to celebrate the Irish holiday.
For residents of Fountain Hills, this is nothing new, but the tradition still catches the eye of residents and visitors alike.
This St. Patrick’s Day was a little bit different for Fountain Hills residents because the town celebrated the holiday without its annual festival, which typically features Irish music, food and drinks.
For those who are looking to visit the fountain and get a taste of what Fountain Hills has to offer, the town will be holding the Fountain O’Green Artisan Market through Sunday.
- Deaths of 2 at Phoenix-area retirement community could be heat-related
- Light it up: Where to find Fourth of July fireworks in Phoenix area
- Live blog: Phoenix hits 10 days with highs at least 110 degres
- Prosecutors use Joe Arpaio’s immigration talk against him
- Mesa mayor joins national calls for changes to Senate health care bill