Billboard depicting Trump, Nazi-like symbols, explosions posted in Phoenix
PHOENIX — A billboard depicting President Donald Trump, Nazi-like symbols and nuclear explosions was posted in downtown Phoenix on Friday.
The billboard is located near Grand Avenue and Taylor Street.
The large sign features a photo of Trump backed by two mushroom clouds, typically associated with nuclear explosions. It also has a swastika on either side that have manipulated to look like dollar signs.
Further details about the billboard were scarce, but photos of it quickly started making the rounds after being posted on social media.
It is not the first time a billboard about Trump has raised eyebrows in Phoenix. In October, vandals painted swastikas on a campaign sign located near the juncture of Interstate 10 and Interstate 17.
- Special prosecutor appointed to defend Joe Arpaio case ruling
- Trump signs bill to expand Amber Alert system to tribal land
- DPS boss says Arizona may commit more National Guard to border security
- Attorney: Federal agents seize documents from Trump lawyer
- Arizona to send at least 225 National Guard members to US-Mexico border