PHOENIX — A billboard depicting President Donald Trump, Nazi-like symbols and nuclear explosions was posted in downtown Phoenix on Friday.
The billboard is located near Grand Avenue and Taylor Street.
The large sign features a photo of Trump backed by two mushroom clouds, typically associated with nuclear explosions. It also has a swastika on either side that have manipulated to look like dollar signs.
Further details about the billboard were scarce, but photos of it quickly started making the rounds after being posted on social media.
It is not the first time a billboard about Trump has raised eyebrows in Phoenix. In October, vandals painted swastikas on a campaign sign located near the juncture of Interstate 10 and Interstate 17.
- McCain: Trump’s transgender tweets proof policy isn’t for social media
- Trump calls McCain a hero ahead of senator’s return to DC
- Judge clears way for Trump commission to collect voter data
- Poll says 52 percent of Arizonans disapprove of Trump
- Legally Speaking: Clearing up questions about Trump’s travel ban