Billboard depicting Trump, Nazi-like symbols, explosions posted in Phoenix
PHOENIX — A billboard depicting President Donald Trump, Nazi-like symbols and nuclear explosions was posted in downtown Phoenix on Friday.
The billboard is located near Grand Avenue and Taylor Street.
The large sign features a photo of Trump backed by two mushroom clouds, typically associated with nuclear explosions. It also has a swastika on either side that have manipulated to look like dollar signs.
Further details about the billboard were scarce, but photos of it quickly started making the rounds after being posted on social media.
It is not the first time a billboard about Trump has raised eyebrows in Phoenix. In October, vandals painted swastikas on a campaign sign located near the juncture of Interstate 10 and Interstate 17.
- Congress tasked with keeping families together, despite Trump’s order
- White House deputy chief of staff to leave in July
- Sens. McCain, Coons urge Trump to withdraw migration nominee
- Deported parents could face barriers when reuniting with their children
- Sen. Jeff Flake seeking info on separation of asylum-seeking families