If snowstorm Stella dumping more than 30 inches in some parts of the U.S. this past week did not bother East Coaster dwellers, this train arriving surely did.
As an Amtrak train pulled into a Rhinecliff, New York station, the train pushed away fresh snow so hard that it completely covered the waiting passengers on the deck because of its fast speed.
A woman closet to the track is seen filming the arrival with her smart phone, but at 0:27, she realizes she made a huge mistake, tries to run away, but fails to make it in time.
Even people standing as far away as they possibly could could not avoid being pelted.
Would this be a bad time to remind everyone that you don’t have to shovel sunshine?
- Trailer released for movie about Boston Marathon bombing victim
- Arizona town names that inspire cool thoughts amid heat wave
- Florida sheriffs lasso an alligator from a backyard pool
- This video of a puppy getting freaked out by a fidget spinner will make your day
- Happy 40th anniversary, ‘Star Wars’! 5 great scenes from the original