Slow-motion video shows Amtrak train blast waiting passengers with snow
If snowstorm Stella dumping more than 30 inches in some parts of the U.S. this past week did not bother East Coaster dwellers, this train arriving surely did.
As an Amtrak train pulled into a Rhinecliff, New York station, the train pushed away fresh snow so hard that it completely covered the waiting passengers on the deck because of its fast speed.
A woman closet to the track is seen filming the arrival with her smart phone, but at 0:27, she realizes she made a huge mistake, tries to run away, but fails to make it in time.
Even people standing as far away as they possibly could could not avoid being pelted.
Would this be a bad time to remind everyone that you don’t have to shovel sunshine?
- Northern Arizona cities covered in snow after overnight storm
- Snow storm expected to hit northern Arizona this upcoming weekend
- You may think you want cold weather, but you don’t really
- Adorable Australian shepherd conquers his fear of slides
- Dramatic video shows man’s rescue after California avalanche