Slow-motion video shows Amtrak train blast waiting passengers with snow
If snowstorm Stella dumping more than 30 inches in some parts of the U.S. this past week did not bother East Coaster dwellers, this train arriving surely did.
As an Amtrak train pulled into a Rhinecliff, New York station, the train pushed away fresh snow so hard that it completely covered the waiting passengers on the deck because of its fast speed.
A woman closet to the track is seen filming the arrival with her smart phone, but at 0:27, she realizes she made a huge mistake, tries to run away, but fails to make it in time.
Even people standing as far away as they possibly could could not avoid being pelted.
Would this be a bad time to remind everyone that you don’t have to shovel sunshine?
- New Zealand couple offered free trip to Norway in new marketing campaign
- Police identify man killed crossing train tracks in Flagstaff early Monday
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University