Slow-motion video shows Amtrak train blast waiting passengers with snow
If snowstorm Stella dumping more than 30 inches in some parts of the U.S. this past week did not bother East Coaster dwellers, this train arriving surely did.
As an Amtrak train pulled into a Rhinecliff, New York station, the train pushed away fresh snow so hard that it completely covered the waiting passengers on the deck because of its fast speed.
A woman closet to the track is seen filming the arrival with her smart phone, but at 0:27, she realizes she made a huge mistake, tries to run away, but fails to make it in time.
Even people standing as far away as they possibly could could not avoid being pelted.
Would this be a bad time to remind everyone that you don’t have to shovel sunshine?
- Man admits to trying to steal train near downtown Phoenix
- Jimmy Kimmel takes part in stealing kids Halloween candy prank
- Burger King’s new Halloween ad grabs inspiration from ‘It,’ ‘Stranger Things’
- Watch as elderly man comforts dying wife before 80th wedding anniversary
- Glendale votes against developing Valley Metro light rail