PHOENIX — Big names keep joining the Final Four parties set for Phoenix in about two weeks. Country singer Keith Urban is the latest, he’ll headline the AT&T Block Party downtown on March 31.
Urban will rock the stage at Margaret T. Hance Park. The party is scheduled to start at 4 p.m.
Acts previously announced to play the three-day March Madness Musical Festival at Margaret T. Hance Park include Aerosmith on April 2, headlining the CapitalOne JamFest and the Chainsmokers, who will play April 1 at Coca-Cola Music’s show.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis will join Aerosmith.
The concerts are just some of the events the Phoenix Local Organizing Committee has put together for the NCAA championship run.
- Phoenix ranks second for software engineers to make a living
- Arizona monsoon storms less common but ‘more extreme,’ study says
- 12-hour flash flood watch issued for 5 counties in northern Arizona
- Paradise Valley golf course earns prestigious award
- Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers to open four more Valley spots