Country star Keith Urban to headline NCAA Final Four’s Phoenix block party
PHOENIX — Big names keep joining the Final Four parties set for Phoenix in about two weeks. Country singer Keith Urban is the latest, he’ll headline the AT&T Block Party downtown on March 31.
Urban will rock the stage at Margaret T. Hance Park. The party is scheduled to start at 4 p.m.
Acts previously announced to play the three-day March Madness Musical Festival at Margaret T. Hance Park include Aerosmith on April 2, headlining the CapitalOne JamFest and the Chainsmokers, who will play April 1 at Coca-Cola Music’s show.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis will join Aerosmith.
The concerts are just some of the events the Phoenix Local Organizing Committee has put together for the NCAA championship run.
- Wondering what to get the astronomer in your life this holiday season?
- Arizona highways will not be closed, restricted over Thanksgiving weekend
- Arizona State Parks, REI team up to offer Black Friday alternatives
- Arizona wildlife officials offering reward for help in elk poaching case
- Here are some Phoenix-area restaurants to eat at on Thanksgiving