Country star Keith Urban to headline NCAA Final Four’s Phoenix block party
PHOENIX — Big names keep joining the Final Four parties set for Phoenix in about two weeks. Country singer Keith Urban is the latest, he’ll headline the AT&T Block Party downtown on March 31.
Urban will rock the stage at Margaret T. Hance Park. The party is scheduled to start at 4 p.m.
Acts previously announced to play the three-day March Madness Musical Festival at Margaret T. Hance Park include Aerosmith on April 2, headlining the CapitalOne JamFest and the Chainsmokers, who will play April 1 at Coca-Cola Music’s show.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis will join Aerosmith.
The concerts are just some of the events the Phoenix Local Organizing Committee has put together for the NCAA championship run.
- Two men arrested in Arizona on multiple counts of child sex trafficking
- Arizona parks, trails system wins award for being nation’s best managed
- Report: Arizona D-backs home game attendance up by 7 percent this season
- Arizona poverty remains among highest in nation, despite recent gains
- Violent crime in Arizona rose 13% in 2016, while property crime declined