PHOENIX — Big names keep joining the Final Four parties set for Phoenix in about two weeks. Country singer Keith Urban is the latest, he’ll headline the AT&T Block Party downtown on March 31.
Urban will rock the stage at Margaret T. Hance Park. The party is scheduled to start at 4 p.m.
Acts previously announced to play the three-day March Madness Musical Festival at Margaret T. Hance Park include Aerosmith on April 2, headlining the CapitalOne JamFest and the Chainsmokers, who will play April 1 at Coca-Cola Music’s show.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis will join Aerosmith.
The concerts are just some of the events the Phoenix Local Organizing Committee has put together for the NCAA championship run.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Chandler school receives threat on social media, student arrested
- FBI investigating now-closed pizzeria in Phoenix for credit-card fraud
- ‘Baywatch’s’ Dwayne Johnson just wants to entertain you
- Report: Jeff Goldblum signs on for ‘Jurassic World’ sequel
- Rock Hall induction ceremony returns to Cleveland next April