It was no secret that former President Barack Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden were as thick as thieves.
The two weren’t just coworkers, they were best friends and considered each other to be family.
During one of his final addresses as president, which he honored Biden with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, Obama said the former Delaware senator was his “first” and “best” choice for vice president.
“To Joe Biden, the scrappy kid from Scranton who became Delaware’s favorite son: You were the first choice I made as a nominee, and the best,” Obama said during the ceremony. “Not just because you have been a great vice president, but because in the bargain, I gained a brother.”
Over eight years, the entire nation was able to witness the special bromance Obama and Biden formed, which sparked some of the most hilarious memes to ever grace the internet.
But out of all of the classic Obama-Biden memes the internet has to offer — and trust me, there are a lot — there is one that Biden calls his favorite:
According to The Huffington Post, Biden’s daughter Ashley said she her father the memes and he “at there for an hour and laughed.” But in the end, Biden said this bromance meme was his favorite.
Here’s to hoping the Obama-Biden bromance will never go away.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- At 100 days in, Trump rallies backers in PA, claims ‘change’
- The Latest: Trump attacks news media on night of dinner
- Trump’s first 100 days: A conversation with Chuck Coughlin
- Trump’s first 100 days a show of perseverance in face of Obama-led opposition
- Sharper Point: Things Donald Trump should have focused on in his first 100 days