Wow! MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow sure loves her some Donald Trump, doesn’t she?
Think about it: Her pre-Election Day rants railing on then-nominee Trump, lecturing anyone who would even consider voting for candidate Trump and making them feel like the lowest common denominator ultimately turned a lot of voters from Hillary Clinton to Trump.
That’s right: The elitist left spent so much time making fun of, lecturing, insulting and degrading middle America that they ultimately rallied that base behind the Democrat’s top enemy.
Now that Trump is president — big thanks to Maddow and her crew — MSNBC has spent the last three months scratching their heads and lambasting every word, every tweet and every move by Trump.
Maddow has established herself as the leader of the anti-Trump movement at MSNBC. She’s so left you’ll have to look right to see her. Don’t worry, you’ll get that later.
Tuesday night, in an attempt to finally expose Trump for the evil, money-grubbing man that she claims he is, she said she finally had Trump’s tax returns and she was going to present them on her program.
It turns out that she had a copy of his 2005 tax returns. Those returns showed that he made more than $150 million and paid more than $35 million in taxes. That’s a 24 percent tax rate.
In other words, Maddow exposed Trump as a good, rule-following, tax-paying citizen of the United States of America.
So there you have it: Maddow HAS to love Trump! It is the only explanation for her driving so many voters to the Trump camp and then taking the one case Democrats had against him, lighting it on fire in front of everyone on national cable news and making Trump look like Captain America.
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- Meghan McCain: ‘I’m deeply disappointed’ in GOP health care flop
- Controversial Arizona law keeping Phoenix out of sanctuary city headlines
- Sen. John McCain says he hasn’t met President Trump since he took office
- House Republicans withdraw health care bill as votes fall short
- McCain calls for special committee to investigate possible Trump-Russia ties