Every little girl has her role model. Some may find comfort in the ever-changing styles of Barbie, while others may look up to the athleticism of Lindsey Vonn.
But this June, DC Comics is giving little girls another role model to look up to: Wonder Woman.
Gal Gadot is back to play the superhero again, but this time she isn’t playing a supporting role in “Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.” This time, she gets her own movie.
The trailer for “Wonder Woman” debuted on Saturday and gave viewers a peek into the origins of the superhero, whose real name is Diana Price.
Of course, Gadot doesn’t go on this journey alone: Wonder Woman is joined by Connie Nielsen, who plays Queen Hippolyta, Robin Wright as General Antiope and Chris Pine as Steve Trevor.
But don’t get too excited: The film isn’t set to be released until June 2.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains