Georgia, the country, goes all out for its 6 millionth tourist
The country Georgia anticipated getting its six millionth tourist, so to celebrate the achievement, they decided to go all out for the soon-to-be surprised person.
When the six millionth tourist officially landed, they had a plan to “wow” him right away.
First, the man got a free bottle of wine, and when he was picked up by a driver, he got a police escort to meet the prime minister, Giorgi Kvirikashvili.
Kvirikashvili was waiting for the tourist when he arrived, and after a ceremony the two dined together on the best eats that Georgia has to offer.
The tourist got to participate in many events in the ensuing days, and when it was all done, he said it “was the most amazing experience” he’s ever had.
Imagine what they’ll do for the 10 millionth tourist.
- California couple goes viral for Winter ‘Pun-derland’ decorations
- Little brother swoops in to save sister during wrestling match
- Wonder what it would be like to fly in a $5K first-class suite?
- Little girl tells Santa all she wants for Christmas is a nap in adorable video
- Homeowner sets up explosive device to ward off package thief