Celebrate 100 years of cookies with the Cookie Monster
Monday was National Oreo Cookie Day, but if you aren’t quite satisfied with how many you consumed on the special day, then a new video might just fill that emptiness.
The Cookie Monster brought two kids on set to give them a history of different cookies that debuted over the last 100 years.
From Mallomars back in the 1910s, to milanos in the 1950s, all the way to a cookie cake from this decade, the Sesame Street character showed the kids how much the desserts have developed over the last century.
Of course, it also made for a great excuse to try 10 different types of cookies.
- Here is why California’s musical road sounds absolutely out of tune
- Hanging out: Group of disabled kids offered ‘weightless’ experience
- Hammond can’t contain herself interviewing Ford and Gosling
- How long is the shortest flight in the world? 80 seconds
- New Zealand couple offered free trip to Norway in new marketing campaign