Celebrate 100 years of cookies with the Cookie Monster
Monday was National Oreo Cookie Day, but if you aren’t quite satisfied with how many you consumed on the special day, then a new video might just fill that emptiness.
The Cookie Monster brought two kids on set to give them a history of different cookies that debuted over the last 100 years.
From Mallomars back in the 1910s, to milanos in the 1950s, all the way to a cookie cake from this decade, the Sesame Street character showed the kids how much the desserts have developed over the last century.
Of course, it also made for a great excuse to try 10 different types of cookies.
- Adorable Australian shepherd conquers his fear of slides
- YouTube video shows off epic self-direction campaign
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Ikea asks pregnant women to pee on magazine ad for discount
- Helen Mirren to star in thriller film about Winchester Mystery House