Monday was National Oreo Cookie Day, but if you aren’t quite satisfied with how many you consumed on the special day, then a new video might just fill that emptiness.
The Cookie Monster brought two kids on set to give them a history of different cookies that debuted over the last 100 years.
From Mallomars back in the 1910s, to milanos in the 1950s, all the way to a cookie cake from this decade, the Sesame Street character showed the kids how much the desserts have developed over the last century.
Of course, it also made for a great excuse to try 10 different types of cookies.
- Trailer released for movie about Boston Marathon bombing victim
- Arizona man successfully bakes cookies in hot car during heatwave
- Florida sheriffs lasso an alligator from a backyard pool
- John F. Kennedy’s life, legacy celebrated on his centennial
- This video of a puppy getting freaked out by a fidget spinner will make your day