Monday was National Oreo Cookie Day, but if you aren’t quite satisfied with how many you consumed on the special day, then a new video might just fill that emptiness.
The Cookie Monster brought two kids on set to give them a history of different cookies that debuted over the last 100 years.
From Mallomars back in the 1910s, to milanos in the 1950s, all the way to a cookie cake from this decade, the Sesame Street character showed the kids how much the desserts have developed over the last century.
Of course, it also made for a great excuse to try 10 different types of cookies.
- Musician sings ‘Despacito’ in 26 different styles in video
- Pair starts song in 2007, finishes it 10 years later
- Dull Men’s Club reminds us to enjoy the little things in life
- Trailer released for movie about Boston Marathon bombing victim
- Arizona man successfully bakes cookies in hot car during heatwave