Johnny Depp reprises role in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’
Fans of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie series, mark your calendars: The fifth and (possibly) final movie in the series, “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” comes to theaters in May.
While the movie premiere itself is still, sadly, months away, the trailer has been posted on YouTube to help you alleviate your anxiety until it hits theaters on May 26.
Of course, Johnny Depp reprises his role as Captain Jack Sparrow — a rum-loving pirate who again finds himself in a world of trouble as he is hunted by Captain Salazar, played by Javier Bardem.
Depp is not the only star to return: Orlando Bloom is back to play the role of Will Turner.
So get excited, because your favorite pirates are coming back to the big screen.
- ‘Monsters University’ named most popular Disney-Pixar film in Arizona
- Watch 3 ex-presidents talk about John McCain in trailer for HBO movie
- Marvel Studios drops the second trailer for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Adorable Australian shepherd conquers his fear of slides
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’