Johnny Depp reprises role in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’
Fans of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie series, mark your calendars: The fifth and (possibly) final movie in the series, “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” comes to theaters in May.
While the movie premiere itself is still, sadly, months away, the trailer has been posted on YouTube to help you alleviate your anxiety until it hits theaters on May 26.
Of course, Johnny Depp reprises his role as Captain Jack Sparrow — a rum-loving pirate who again finds himself in a world of trouble as he is hunted by Captain Salazar, played by Javier Bardem.
Depp is not the only star to return: Orlando Bloom is back to play the role of Will Turner.
So get excited, because your favorite pirates are coming back to the big screen.
- Toxic and secluded, this Russian city is unlike any other
- Jimmy Kimmel takes part in stealing kids Halloween candy prank
- Phoenix-area native to write, direct new feature-length film in Arizona
- Burger King’s new Halloween ad grabs inspiration from ‘It,’ ‘Stranger Things’
- Watch as elderly man comforts dying wife before 80th wedding anniversary