While the company was not ranked among the top 50, Magellan Health also rose through the ranks in the health care industry. Magellan Health was ranked No. 5 in the industry, up from No. 8 in the previous ranking.
In a press release, Chairman and CEO Barry Smith called the recognition an “honor [that] is a testament to our approximately 9,700 dedicated associates who serve our members and customers with passion, and come to work each day focused on leading humanity to healthy, vibrant lives.”
“I am honored that peers across our industry have recognized Magellan Health as a respected and reputable company – something we strive toward daily,” the press release read.
- McCain unsure if Trump understands complexities of Senate health bill
- Opinion: I’m tapped, so what ideas do you have for health care reform?
- Facing defections, Senate GOP leaders delay health care vote
- Stanton, Phoenix advocacy groups urge action against health care bill
- Report: Senate health care plan leaves 22M more Americans uninsured