Scottsdale-based Magellan Health ranked among Fortune’s most admired companies
While the company was not ranked among the top 50, Magellan Health also rose through the ranks in the health care industry. Magellan Health was ranked No. 5 in the industry, up from No. 8 in the previous ranking.
In a press release, Chairman and CEO Barry Smith called the recognition an “honor [that] is a testament to our approximately 9,700 dedicated associates who serve our members and customers with passion, and come to work each day focused on leading humanity to healthy, vibrant lives.”
“I am honored that peers across our industry have recognized Magellan Health as a respected and reputable company – something we strive toward daily,” the press release read.
- Scottsdale Police Department canine officer officially has new name
- Bacon, eggs and whoa! Customer leaves $2K tip for Scottsdale diner staff
- 2 individuals found dead at Scottsdale apartment complex
- Scottsdale police seeking public help in naming new crisis dog
- Obamacare sign-ups boom at open season midpoint in Arizona, nation