Scottsdale-based Magellan Health ranked among Fortune’s most admired companies
While the company was not ranked among the top 50, Magellan Health also rose through the ranks in the health care industry. Magellan Health was ranked No. 5 in the industry, up from No. 8 in the previous ranking.
In a press release, Chairman and CEO Barry Smith called the recognition an “honor [that] is a testament to our approximately 9,700 dedicated associates who serve our members and customers with passion, and come to work each day focused on leading humanity to healthy, vibrant lives.”
“I am honored that peers across our industry have recognized Magellan Health as a respected and reputable company – something we strive toward daily,” the press release read.
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale student arrested after gun found in parked car on school grounds
- Ryan criticizes McCain for dramatic ‘no’ vote on Obamacare repeal
- Arizona Senate panel OKs more reporting on abortions
- This Arizona city has ranked among the most healthy in the nation