DELPHI, Ind. (AP) — Police say a task force investigating the slayings of two northern Indiana teenage girls didn’t find any solid evidence during the search of a house.
No one has been arrested in the deaths of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams. Their bodies were found Tuesday, a day after they went missing from a hiking trail near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis.
Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley says investigators could request more search warrants such as the one that was served at a home outside Delphi Thursday evening.
Police have released a photo of a man on the trail whom they want to question.
Visitation for the girls is set for 4-8 p.m. Saturday at the Delphi High School gymnasium, with private funeral services scheduled for Sunday.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain