MONTICELLO, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky man has been charged after deputies say he shot at a school bus with a BB gun.
The Lexington Herald-Leader reports (http://bit.ly/2m2fbby) that Wayne County Sheriff Tim Catron says in a statement that 19-year-old Jonathan Gregory was arrested Wednesday on charges of wanton endangerment and criminal mischief.
County school officials contacted authorities about a bus that had been shot in Monticello. Deputies say a student was sitting close to the window of the bus when the BB hit but was not hurt.
Deputies say a witness helped identify Gregory as the shooter. It’s unclear if he has an attorney.
Information from: Lexington Herald-Leader, http://www.kentucky.com
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Load up on the ice, find shade, Phoenix area heating up to triple digits this week
- Dad of Times Square crash victim leaves note at her memorial
- Pregnant Maryland teen not allowed at graduation ceremony
- US probes whether Hyundai, Kia recalled engines fast enough
- Mom of twins killed in fire while she bought pot gets jail