MONTICELLO, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky man has been charged after deputies say he shot at a school bus with a BB gun.
The Lexington Herald-Leader reports (http://bit.ly/2m2fbby) that Wayne County Sheriff Tim Catron says in a statement that 19-year-old Jonathan Gregory was arrested Wednesday on charges of wanton endangerment and criminal mischief.
County school officials contacted authorities about a bus that had been shot in Monticello. Deputies say a student was sitting close to the window of the bus when the BB hit but was not hurt.
Deputies say a witness helped identify Gregory as the shooter. It’s unclear if he has an attorney.
Information from: Lexington Herald-Leader, http://www.kentucky.com
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Community colleges to take in-state DACA tuition to Arizona high court
- Former Joe Arpaio underling testifies against him in Phoenix court
- Senate leaders scramble for deal on health care bill
- New York subway train derails, 34 injured, hundreds evacuated
- Fifth GOP senator is against starting health bill debate