KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday at 7:27 a.m.
• A security surveillance company is looking for a sales executive at its new Phoenix office. LT Security is holding an inside sales open house Saturday from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m near 36th Street and Broadway Road.
• A Mexican restaurant will be opening in central Phoenix in March. The Phoenix New Times reported Cafe Chiwas will start serving up coffee and tamales near 16th Street and McDowell Road. The place is an offshoot of Tacos Chiwas, which is right next door.
• A technology solutions company has moved from Scottsdale to Tempe near 52nd Street and University Drive. IT1 also has a number of job openings.
- Former Joe Arpaio underling testifies against him in Phoenix court
- ASU’s Michael Crow earns $1.5M, tops among public college presidents
- Rural Arizona highways have one of nation’s highest fatality rates
- Mormon church announces closure of Mesa Temple for renovation
- Arizona to receive funding from HUD for home hazard protection