American Airlines adds daily service to Bullhead City, Santa Rosa from Sky Harbor
American Airlines began daily service Thursday from Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix to Bullhead City, Ariz. and Santa Rosa, Calif.
The airline, which services nearly half of the traffic at Sky Harbor each year, added nine new regional destinations in 2016. This latest addition will service Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (IFP) and Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport (STS).
Bullhead City, which has a population of nearly 40,000, is approximately four hours away from Phoenix by car and sits just across the Colorado River from Laughlin, Nevada. Santa Rosa, meanwhile, is approximately two hours west of Sacramento and is home to more than 170,000 people.
The routes will be flown using a Bombardier CRJ-700 aircraft, which seats 70 passengers.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Suspect in Bullhead City girl’s death seeks to be own lawyer
- Sky Harbor flights canceled, delayed after wintry storm hits Midwest
- American Airlines’ computer system up at Sky Harbor after short crash
- Arizonans traveling for Thanksgiving expected to increase over last year
- Defense costs for Arizona murder suspect nears $1M ahead of April trial