American Airlines adds daily service to Bullhead City, Santa Rosa from Sky Harbor
American Airlines began daily service Thursday from Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix to Bullhead City, Ariz. and Santa Rosa, Calif.
The airline, which services nearly half of the traffic at Sky Harbor each year, added nine new regional destinations in 2016. This latest addition will service Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (IFP) and Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport (STS).
Bullhead City, which has a population of nearly 40,000, is approximately four hours away from Phoenix by car and sits just across the Colorado River from Laughlin, Nevada. Santa Rosa, meanwhile, is approximately two hours west of Sacramento and is home to more than 170,000 people.
The routes will be flown using a Bombardier CRJ-700 aircraft, which seats 70 passengers.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- American Airlines to relocate 700 Phoenix flight attendants
- American’s new flight from Phoenix to London will run year-round
- American Airlines’ newest jet to start Phoenix route in April
- Sky Harbor flies high with record number of passengers in 2018
- Man seeks plea change in death of Bullhead City girl