American Airlines adds daily service to Bullhead City, Santa Rosa from Sky Harbor
American Airlines began daily service Thursday from Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix to Bullhead City, Ariz. and Santa Rosa, Calif.
The airline, which services nearly half of the traffic at Sky Harbor each year, added nine new regional destinations in 2016. This latest addition will service Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (IFP) and Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport (STS).
Bullhead City, which has a population of nearly 40,000, is approximately four hours away from Phoenix by car and sits just across the Colorado River from Laughlin, Nevada. Santa Rosa, meanwhile, is approximately two hours west of Sacramento and is home to more than 170,000 people.
The routes will be flown using a Bombardier CRJ-700 aircraft, which seats 70 passengers.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to raise parking rates
- Frontier Airlines to start offering flights between Phoenix, Orlando
- Police: Phoenix passenger arrested after shoving flight attendant
- Sky Harbor launches therapy dog program for lonely, stressed fliers
- Ruling overturns FAA rerouting of Phoenix Sky Harbor flight paths