Main Street Minute: Technology training company expands to Phoenix area
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday at 7:27 a.m.
• An education company that offers hourlong personal technology training sessions is expanding to the Valley. The Denver-based company, GroovyTek, assists its clients in better understanding their electronic devices.
• A web-hosting company is hiring 600 people at a job fair Thursday in Tempe near Priest Drive and Washington Street. Jobs available at Endurance International Group include managerial roles, technical support, sales and professional services. The event runs from 4 p.m. until 7:30 p.m.
• Several Mesa companies are holding a career fair on Thursday from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Phoenix Marriott Mesa Hotel and Convention Center. The event will be near Center Street and University Drive.
- Arizona rated poorly for care of underprivileged children
- Downtown Phoenix law school on probation cancels fall classes
- Independent groups have spent $6 million in Arizona’s Senate race
- A year after US left Paris climate pact, Arizona mayors still cling to fight
- Potential new Arizona coal plant operator offers few new details