Main Street Minute: Phoenix, Gilbert police set to attend job fairs
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Phoenix Police Department, the Army and Hacienda Healthcare are a few of the employers taking part in a job fair Wednesday in Phoenix. The event runs from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Cesar Chavez Public Library near 35th Avenue and Baseline Road.
• Gilbert Police are taking part in a career and internship fair Wednesday at Arizona State’s main campus. It runs from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. on the second floor of the Memorial Union Building.
• Liberty Station is hiring back-of-house staff for its restaurant scheduled to open this month. The eatery is holding a job fair Wednesday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. at Market Street Kitchen near Pima Road and Thompson Peak Parkway in Scottsdale.
- Six Phoenix-area restaurants named among best in US for outdoor dining
- Study finds racial bias in Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office traffic stops
- Phoenix police searching for man suspected of stealing wire
- Celebrate International Sushi Day at the best Phoenix-area sushi spots
- Two Phoenix officers injured after altercation in 7-11 parking lot