Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and to celebrate, I dragged Pamela to the movie theater and forced her to see “Fifty Shades Darker” with me — and boy, was it dark!
For those of you who don’t know — count yourselves lucky — “Fifty Shades Darker” is the second movie in the “Fifty Shades” trilogy that is based off of the romantic novel series.
But these movies step beyond the line of “romantic” and enter the “skin-a-max” category. “Fifty Shades Darker” was so dirty that they didn’t even need to hire a costume director.
While Pamela found the movie entertaining and cheesy, I thought the movie lacked a solid plot line and a believable relationship between the two main characters.
So, even though “Fifty Shades Darker” may not win an Oscar, sitting through it with your partner on Valentine’s Day may land you the “Best Boyfriend” award.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments