If you’re not heading out to a party or staying home for Super Bowl Sunday, the Valley offers up a variety of choices for you to eat, drink and watch football.
This Sunday’s Super Bowl LI matchup between the Patriots and Falcons is best-viewed on a big TV and paired with a plate of food and a cold brew, and we bring you the Valley’s best of those worlds.
So whether you’re in the East Valley or West Valley, whether you’re heading downtown or to Old Town, these food and drink spots can bring you the best of food and football.
Modern Round — Peoria
Over 50 big screen TVs! Offering 50-cent wings and $1 draft beers all day Super Bowl Sunday.
Burger Theory — Phoenix
Have a mouthwatering burger and mix and match beer buckets all Super Bowl Sunday for $20. You can choose from 30 different bottles of beer to choose from, including local stouts, domestics and imports.
Zipps Sports Grill — 12 Valley locations
With 12 Valley locations, getting your fill of delicious wings on Super Bowl Sunday will be an easy task. All locations have numerous beer specials and TVs throughout the bar.
Majerle’s Sports Grill — Five Valley locations
Phoenix Suns player Dan Marjerle opened the downtown spot over 20 years ago and has been a favorite of sports fans ever since. Now Marjerle’s has five Valley locations, keep your eye open for special food and drink deals on Super Bowl Sunday.
Half Moon Sports Grill — North and Central Phoenix
Pregame hourly food and drink specials. Several all-day drinks specials like $4 Dos Equis drafts.
Cold Beer & Cheeseburgers — Five Valley locations
You can guess what they serve here! Award-winning burgers and over 150 beer choices on the menu, your belly is sure to stay full and happy the entire football game.
Duke’s Sports Bar & Grill — Scottsdale
Fifty-six TVs including two 82-inch projection screens showing the big game. Even Fido can come along and watch the game with you on their dog-friendly patio.
Blue Moose Grille — Scottsdale
Slightly hidden in the Scottsdale Civic Center mall, this is a great place to enjoy the game with friendly service and your usual food and drink you have been craving for the game.
Stingers Sports Bar — Glendale
Plenty of TVs both small and large will provide a great view of the game. If the Super Bowl isn’t exactly your favorite thing, there are many other things to do, including pool, darts and video games to keep the less sports-driven friends busy.
Philly’s Sports Bar and Grill – Scottsdale and Tempe
Over 20 beers on tap and more options in the bottle, you are sure to find what you are thirsty for at these establishments. They have TVs inside and out, so feel free to enjoy the drink outside in the beautiful Arizona weather and not worry about missing a play.
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- Here are our picks for the 10 best dishes at Devour Phoenix
- Salud! Mark National Margarita Day at these Phoenix-area spots
- Tamales & coffee concept to open in Phoenix
- He Said: The best breakfast sandwich in Phoenix is at Be Coffee + Food + Stuff
- He Said: Can't-miss upcoming foodie events in the Phoenix area
- Phoenix 12-year-old wins sauce boss title in restaurant competition
- Trailers for ‘Stranger Things,’ several movies debut during Super Bowl
- Lady Gaga soars, Trump crashes, Putin wins and vets lose on Super Bowl weekend
- Here’s the full version of the Mexican immigration-themed Super Bowl ad
- Best Super Bowl commercials range from Brady’s morning to secret society meeting