If you’re not heading out to a party or staying home for Super Bowl Sunday, the Valley offers up a variety of choices for you to eat, drink and watch football.
This Sunday’s Super Bowl LI matchup between the Patriots and Falcons is best-viewed on a big TV and paired with a plate of food and a cold brew, and we bring you the Valley’s best of those worlds.
So whether you’re in the East Valley or West Valley, whether you’re heading downtown or to Old Town, these food and drink spots can bring you the best of food and football.
Modern Round — Peoria
Over 50 big screen TVs! Offering 50-cent wings and $1 draft beers all day Super Bowl Sunday.
Burger Theory — Phoenix
Have a mouthwatering burger and mix and match beer buckets all Super Bowl Sunday for $20. You can choose from 30 different bottles of beer to choose from, including local stouts, domestics and imports.
Zipps Sports Grill — 12 Valley locations
With 12 Valley locations, getting your fill of delicious wings on Super Bowl Sunday will be an easy task. All locations have numerous beer specials and TVs throughout the bar.
Majerle’s Sports Grill — Five Valley locations
Phoenix Suns player Dan Marjerle opened the downtown spot over 20 years ago and has been a favorite of sports fans ever since. Now Marjerle’s has five Valley locations, keep your eye open for special food and drink deals on Super Bowl Sunday.
Half Moon Sports Grill — North and Central Phoenix
Pregame hourly food and drink specials. Several all-day drinks specials like $4 Dos Equis drafts.
Cold Beer & Cheeseburgers — Five Valley locations
You can guess what they serve here! Award-winning burgers and over 150 beer choices on the menu, your belly is sure to stay full and happy the entire football game.
Duke’s Sports Bar & Grill — Scottsdale
Fifty-six TVs including two 82-inch projection screens showing the big game. Even Fido can come along and watch the game with you on their dog-friendly patio.
Blue Moose Grille — Scottsdale
Slightly hidden in the Scottsdale Civic Center mall, this is a great place to enjoy the game with friendly service and your usual food and drink you have been craving for the game.
Stingers Sports Bar — Glendale
Plenty of TVs both small and large will provide a great view of the game. If the Super Bowl isn’t exactly your favorite thing, there are many other things to do, including pool, darts and video games to keep the less sports-driven friends busy.
Philly’s Sports Bar and Grill – Scottsdale and Tempe
Over 20 beers on tap and more options in the bottle, you are sure to find what you are thirsty for at these establishments. They have TVs inside and out, so feel free to enjoy the drink outside in the beautiful Arizona weather and not worry about missing a play.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- He Said: Ocean Poke Co. is a great option to feel full and healthy
- She Said: The 10 best burger spots in the Phoenix area
- He Said: Arizona Diamondbacks' Tot Dog is a must-order at Chase Field
- She Said: Zookz in Phoenix offers tasty sandwiches in a unique shape
- Here are our picks for the 10 best dishes at Devour Phoenix
- Now that the Final Four is over, Westgate prepares for summer slowdown
- Phoenix 12-year-old wins sauce boss title in restaurant competition
- Trailers for ‘Stranger Things,’ several movies debut during Super Bowl
- Lady Gaga soars, Trump crashes, Putin wins and vets lose on Super Bowl weekend
- Here’s the full version of the Mexican immigration-themed Super Bowl ad