PHOENIX — A lot could be said about President Donald Trump’s first week in office.
There was plenty of action, from an argument about the size of the inauguration crowd and the women’s marches going on around the world, to promises being kept and details emerging about the building of a new border wall separating the United States and Mexico.
With so much going on, it’s hard to pin down and summarize exactly what all happened in Trump’s first week.
But that’s exactly what KTAR News’ Mac & Gaydos did, by asking you all to describe the week with just a single word.
Of course, by the divisiveness in the results of the vote in the presidential election, the same could be said about the answers that were given.
There were some that summarized Trump’s first week as “a joke” while others thought it was simply “awesome.”
And while someone may have bent the rules a bit by adding a little commentary after their single word, both sides would probably agree.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain