Your reactions to Trump’s first week in office ranges from ‘a joke’ to being ‘awesome’
PHOENIX — A lot could be said about President Donald Trump’s first week in office.
There was plenty of action, from an argument about the size of the inauguration crowd and the women’s marches going on around the world, to promises being kept and details emerging about the building of a new border wall separating the United States and Mexico.
With so much going on, it’s hard to pin down and summarize exactly what all happened in Trump’s first week.
But that’s exactly what KTAR News’ Mac & Gaydos did, by asking you all to describe the week with just a single word.
Of course, by the divisiveness in the results of the vote in the presidential election, the same could be said about the answers that were given.
There were some that summarized Trump’s first week as “a joke” while others thought it was simply “awesome.”
And while someone may have bent the rules a bit by adding a little commentary after their single word, both sides would probably agree.
- Gingrich: Trump treated with most hostility of any president since Lincoln
- Phoenix-area city ranked best in nation to buy family home
- Authorities make final arrest in death of Border Patrol agent in Arizona
- Phoenix market collecting donations for Mexico earthquake victims
- Southwest Cannabis Conference and Expo returns to Phoenix this weekend