Missing Phoenix-area man found safe, Silver Alert canceled
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled for a man missing from the Phoenix area who was found safe in another state.
Danny Page, 67, had been missing since Sunday, when he was last seen at Banner Desert Hospital near Dobson and Baseline roads in Mesa.
Authorities said Page, who has been diagnosed with dementia, lives in Prescott.
He was found in California.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Mesa man indicted on 42 counts for homemade pipe bombs
- Mesa officials say an animal killed multiple cats, but residents aren’t sure
- Mesa dealing with a string of license plate thefts, police say
- Silver Alert canceled after 77-year-old Mesa man found safe
- 24 arrested in Phoenix-area child sex crimes, human trafficking sting