Check out the most expensive cars sold at Scottsdale’s Barrett-Jackson auction
PHOENIX — Each year, the Barrett-Jackson auto auction brings the coolest, classiest and most expensive cars to Scottsdale, and this year was no different.
The top 10 cars sold in this year’s car show alone brought in more than $6.2 million, not including pop star Justin Bieber’s prized 2011 Ferrari 458 Italia F1.
Bieber’s car sold for $434,500 and set a world record. It was one of two sales records broken during this year’s auction.
Here are the top-selling cars at Barrett-Jackson this year, according to the Phoenix Business Journal.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Scottsdale body camera and Taser maker Axon to build new headquarters
- Here are the restaurants participating in Arizona Restaurant Week
- Man responsible for hourslong Sky Harbor shutdown issued $52 citation
- Creative Center of Scottsdale to rent former gun supplies store to artists
- Mesa dealing with a string of license plate thefts, police say