Check out the most expensive cars sold at Scottsdale’s Barrett-Jackson auction
PHOENIX — Each year, the Barrett-Jackson auto auction brings the coolest, classiest and most expensive cars to Scottsdale, and this year was no different.
The top 10 cars sold in this year’s car show alone brought in more than $6.2 million, not including pop star Justin Bieber’s prized 2011 Ferrari 458 Italia F1.
Bieber’s car sold for $434,500 and set a world record. It was one of two sales records broken during this year’s auction.
Here are the top-selling cars at Barrett-Jackson this year, according to the Phoenix Business Journal.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Scottsdale, not Tempe or Tucson, rated as Arizona’s best college town
- Arizona revenue agency to auction unclaimed gold, jewelry, baseball cards
- When it comes to credit card burden, Phoenix is about average
- She Said: Hearth ‘61 in Paradise Valley is a can’t-miss restaurant
- Lawmaker proposes repeal of new $32 vehicle-registration fee