Check out the most expensive cars sold at Scottsdale’s Barrett-Jackson auction
PHOENIX — Each year, the Barrett-Jackson auto auction brings the coolest, classiest and most expensive cars to Scottsdale, and this year was no different.
The top 10 cars sold in this year’s car show alone brought in more than $6.2 million, not including pop star Justin Bieber’s prized 2011 Ferrari 458 Italia F1.
Bieber’s car sold for $434,500 and set a world record. It was one of two sales records broken during this year’s auction.
Here are the top-selling cars at Barrett-Jackson this year, according to the Phoenix Business Journal.
- Two suffer life-threatening injuries after car crashes into pole in Glendale
- Arizona counties want more funds for Mexican wolf recovery
- Free personal finance classes can help you avoid expensive mistakes
- Olympian Michael Phelps lists Scottsdale-area home for $4.1 million
- Scottsdale tops list as the best city in America for renters