Check out the most expensive cars sold at Scottsdale’s Barrett-Jackson auction
PHOENIX — Each year, the Barrett-Jackson auto auction brings the coolest, classiest and most expensive cars to Scottsdale, and this year was no different.
The top 10 cars sold in this year’s car show alone brought in more than $6.2 million, not including pop star Justin Bieber’s prized 2011 Ferrari 458 Italia F1.
Bieber’s car sold for $434,500 and set a world record. It was one of two sales records broken during this year’s auction.
Here are the top-selling cars at Barrett-Jackson this year, according to the Phoenix Business Journal.
- Arizona’s first indoor water park, Great Wolf Lodge, opening in Scottsdale
- Carroll Shelby’s 1966 Shelby GT to be put up for auction in Scottsdale
- Scottsdale City Council votes to send letter to state for equal rights
- Three new types of specialty plates available for Arizona drivers
- Scottsdale police accuse man of making explosive device