KTAR weighs in on the legacy of President Barack Obama
As the nation gets ready to bid farewell to President Barack Obama, many are discussing what his lasting legacy will be.
Some feel that the creation and passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will be his largest contribution to American history, while others have offered the more simple summation — he was America’s first African-American president.
We asked some of the reporters and hosts here at KTAR News to weigh in on Obama’s legacy. We asked them a simple question: For what will Obama be remembered?
Check out their answers above.
- Arizona State University student arrested at DACA protest in DC
- Former President Barack Obama called for jury duty in Chicago
- Former Arizona governor Janet Napolitano defends DACA in op-ed
- Groups worry about lack of funding, time for Obamacare enrollment
- Arizona congressman praises decision to roll back birth control mandate