KTAR weighs in on the legacy of President Barack Obama
As the nation gets ready to bid farewell to President Barack Obama, many are discussing what his lasting legacy will be.
Some feel that the creation and passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will be his largest contribution to American history, while others have offered the more simple summation — he was America’s first African-American president.
We asked some of the reporters and hosts here at KTAR News to weigh in on Obama’s legacy. We asked them a simple question: For what will Obama be remembered?
Check out their answers above.
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Arpaio doubles down, wonders if Obama ever attended Harvard
- Maricopa detectives arrest man for threatening to shoot churchgoers
- Ryan criticizes McCain for dramatic ‘no’ vote on Obamacare repeal
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight