KTAR weighs in on the legacy of President Barack Obama
As the nation gets ready to bid farewell to President Barack Obama, many are discussing what his lasting legacy will be.
Some feel that the creation and passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will be his largest contribution to American history, while others have offered the more simple summation — he was America’s first African-American president.
We asked some of the reporters and hosts here at KTAR News to weigh in on Obama’s legacy. We asked them a simple question: For what will Obama be remembered?
Check out their answers above.
- Ryan criticizes McCain for dramatic ‘no’ vote on Obamacare repeal
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016
- World-record UFO Congress to continue in Scottsdale this month