The snow starts to fall, and it’s exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
Unfortunately you don’t live by any hills, so just to go riding on the fresh powder requires you to drive quite a distance. What do you do?
One man got creative and found a way to go sledding on flat-ground, with no extra strenuous work added.
He got his two dogs to pull him while he was on the sled, and it looks like quite the ride.
There’s always a chance that when a car starts to pull up on the road, the dogs will take off and go on a wild ride through people’s yards, but he’ll probably tell you it’s worth it.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Dog pardoned by governor could be trained for sledding
- My sick little pony: Blind woman nurses pal back to health
- Judge to rule ‘very soon’ on release of Phoenix Serial Street Shooter file
- Arizona Legislature advances good Samaritan bill for hot car rescues
- Northern Arizona may see another snow storm this season