Who needs hills? Guy gets creative to go sledding
The snow starts to fall, and it’s exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
Unfortunately you don’t live by any hills, so just to go riding on the fresh powder requires you to drive quite a distance. What do you do?
One man got creative and found a way to go sledding on flat-ground, with no extra strenuous work added.
He got his two dogs to pull him while he was on the sled, and it looks like quite the ride.
There’s always a chance that when a car starts to pull up on the road, the dogs will take off and go on a wild ride through people’s yards, but he’ll probably tell you it’s worth it.
- Change of ownership could take Arizona ski area to new heights
- Research says Tucson ranks among best cities for dog lovers
- Officials seize 16 neglected animals from New River youth rehab facility
- Maricopa County shelters offering discounted adoption rates for dogs
- Report: 90 percent of Maricopa County shelter animals find new homes