The snow starts to fall, and it’s exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
Unfortunately you don’t live by any hills, so just to go riding on the fresh powder requires you to drive quite a distance. What do you do?
One man got creative and found a way to go sledding on flat-ground, with no extra strenuous work added.
He got his two dogs to pull him while he was on the sled, and it looks like quite the ride.
There’s always a chance that when a car starts to pull up on the road, the dogs will take off and go on a wild ride through people’s yards, but he’ll probably tell you it’s worth it.
- Dog study shows boxers, golden retrievers hit most by Valley fever
- Maricopa County animal shelter offering free adoptions
- Main Street Minute: Health clinics open in 2 Phoenix-area grocers
- Operators of Flagstaff-area snowplay site decide to call it quits
- Tempe animal shelter closing, needs homes for animals